“If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
Syafiqah Wan Kamarudin

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Im Just A Girl.

who wants what she can't have
who dreams for too much
who falls for the wrong boy
who cries too often
who doesn't see the beauty in herself
who laughs at things that happened yesterday
who cracked for small things
who hides her feelings
who cares what people think of her
who believes in others more than herself
who is looking for her place in this world

I'm only me.
That's all I can be.
No more, no less, no second guess.
I love, I live, I laugh, I cry.
I've sometimes that I could die.
Someday I'm funny, others I'm not.
Sometimes I'm overdrive and I can't stop.
You may not like me, but that okay because THIS IS ME.
And how I'll stay.


Eh, it's hard to wait for something that you know it might never happen,
but it's ever harder to give up, when you know it's everything you want. KAN.

Its almost 10 years. Observing and Satisfied. Happy and Praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment